Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ultrasound

We had our ultrasound this week and found out we're having a BOY!!! Yeah! I love him even more now that he is no longer a she-he-it. We both thought it was a boy, so we were not too surprised, but just happy and excited. Danny said he saw that it was a boy at the very first of our ultrasound and it took all he had to contain himself!
Azilyn was pretty excited when I told her what we were going to have. I patted my tummy with her hand and said, "Azilyn, you're going to have a baby brother!" At first I'm not sure it registered, but I said it again when she was looking at my face and she gasped and got a big, wide mouth and smile! Yea! I'm not sure she has really understood before now, but I'm sure she understands more than I think she does and that reaction was priceless. I wish I had it on camera.
We are so excited!

No comments: