Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This year we trick-or-treated in the rain. Well, Danny and Azilyn did. Tolson and I stayed in the car while they ran around with an umbrella. I didn't think being out in the rain would help me get over my 3rd cold virus in a row. Seriously, I've been sick ALL month!
I'm no photographer, but here are some pictures of our costumes. Well, minus mine. I was just a witch. Minimal preparation. Not very cool, I guess, because we got no pictures of me. Danny a Samuri. This is him posing at our ward Halloween party.


Tolson is a Horse, even though he looks like a cow.
And Azilyn is a Pumpkin. At our ward party, Azilyn fell asleep on the couch in the foyer and another little girl her age ran up to her dad and told him there was a fairy on the couch! She was so stinkin cute!

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE it!

Bonnie said...

They look so cute!! I love Azilyn's costume, such an adorable girl :)