Saturday, January 29, 2011

NATA Conference, Here I Come!

It's official! I'm going to New Orleans. I'm sooo excited - Aaaahhhhhhh! I booked my plane ticket today, booked my room last week. Just need to find a good deal on a rental car and plan all the fun things to do in the city of Jazz and Jambalaya.
My athletic training conference is three days, which I'm super excited about! Then my friend Hilary is flying in and I'll have another three days of touring with her! Wahoo! Now I just need to figure out how to convince my boss that he should pay for my conference entrance fee. Have to pay for those CEUs somehow.
It's not til June, but I'm sooo excited!!!! Anyone have any tips?

2 comments:

Christy said...

You must eat beignets. And Po Boys. And go to the French market and buy Mardi Gras masks. The Mardi Gras museum is cool. And just go walk down Bourbon Street and listen to some live Jazz. The Paddy O'Briens piano bar is fun. This may sound weird, but the cemeteries are really interesting. And there is a Madame Curea voodoo museum that's kinda interesting too. Have Fun!

Shelley Brown said...

Just found your blog yay!!