Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blueberries, a blessing and a curse

Blueberries:
Very high antioxidant
Anti-aging
Memory aid
Vision aid
Helps with urinary tract health
Anti-inflammatory
Delicious
Fun to eat
Notorious for STAINS!

Azilyn got blueberries on one of her cutest outfits. And, this is a big deal, because most of her clothes are just boring onesies. Anyway, I tried many "laundry secrets" suggested by everyone I know. Oxiclean, Spray n Wash, Biz, peroxide, baking soda and vinegar, various combinations, along with many I knew of, Tide stain release, fels-naptha soap, plain water, dish soap, hand soap, and lots of elbow grease.
Well, I am here to report... NOTHING works! Nothing. I think I just suck at laundry. Bleach works, but not so well on colored clothes. The thing that worked the best was soaking it in cold water and scrubbing it with hand soap.
But, now that I have the whole laundry isle, I can keep on trying until I find the best remedy on those blasted stains.
Another one I can't figure out, tomato products.

No comments: