Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grrr!

Okay, can I just tell you 3 things I HATE about Alaska?

1.
Okay, on to #2

2. Shopping suck!
First of all, I dont really love shopping to begin with. It is exhausting. Secondly, I live where the only descent shopping place is walmart or fred meyer (a little better than walmart). Anchorage is okay, but everything is so spread out! There are no good fabric places (only a Joann's on the peninsula, which I dont love) and they dont have Victoria's Secret ANYWHERE in the entire state! Grrr. I just want a bra that fits! Having babies has really messed things up in this arena. I would give you a description, but I'm not sure that would be appropriate. But if I did it would involve a balloon. An old one. Once inflated. Now it's not. I'm sure you can take it from there.

3.
Okay, so there's really just one big thing right now.

That is all. After a long, full day of shopping, and a temple trip (yeah for a temple!), I am officially just DONE!

Stupid bras!

Stupid boobs.


PS - the only redeeming factor in this whole depressing annoyance is that the Lord promised that one day I could have them back.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! Sorry about your trouble...I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, though!