Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winter Solstice!

Sunrise:
10:10am
Sunset:
3:55pm
Dawn:
8:13am
Dusk:
5:51pm
Total Daylight:
5hr 45min
18 deg right now (at 8:30pm), high today was 26, I think. Been in the mid 30's, windy (which is unusual) and rainy, which makes a big slushy mess, which then turns everything to an ice rink, except the main hwys where they have gravel (not sand, as they claim). I've already had 3+ nasty chips in my windshield because of it. Everyone says it's been a weird winter. I believe it. Not exactly what I expected.

Not so bad.
But, more light is always good! Up and up from here. :)

I have like 4 drafted posts on my blog. Maybe some day I'll get around to finishing them!

We are doing great! Excited for Christmas. Wish we could come home for the holidays though. Miss everyone!


PS - I really need a new camera. My camcorder takes fuzzy stills and my phone just isnt cuttin it. My bro-in-law took this one. Its amazing up here, you all should come visit!
PPS - We had a moose kiss our window the other night! Darn things move too fast with those long legs! I have yet to get a satisfactory picture.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I miss you guys! And Azilyn is the stinkin cutest pirate I've ever seen.