Friday, January 15, 2010

Porcelin progress

Okay, I was going to wait until this process was much further along, but...I can't wait. I'm too excited! Azilyn woke up this morning and said "poop". Now that may not sound so exciting coming from an 18-month-old, cute maybe, funny maybe, but seriously, we've been working on "pooping on the potty". Well, she has gone on the toilet 2-3 times in the past, oh, 4 months, with much persistence, and many dry runs. So, I decided to just settle in for a long ride and stick with the encouragement. Well, this week, she pooped on the potty on Monday! Yeah! Then again last night! Double yeah!! And this morning too! Hip, hip, hurray! She's never done it first thing in the morning! I feel we're making some progress. Though I anticipate a much, much, much longer time before we're free and clear of the diapers and pantie messes, I'm just so excited for a little progress. Yea! Way to go Azilyn. (I'm just hoping for minimal relapse when the baby is born. We'll see.)

No comments: