Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bad day turned good

Today was great. Well, the later half anyway. I have been really stressed out lately because I don't feel like we are making as much money as we should/need. Then after reading scriptures this morning and totally not understanding them, I was pretty bummed. The day looked like it was going to be a doozie.
But, it turned out pretty great. Azilyn, my friend Ally, and I went to the pool and it was great. The day was prefect to be in the water and Azilyn is getting more brave. She loves to 'jump' off the side of the pool and she'll even turn around and reach for the edge again. Sometimes she'll kick - with both legs together, like a frog. I'm afraid that wouldn't get her very far if she ever fell in. And, she tries with all her might to climb out of the pool. Ally said she was really straining today to get up, it looked like she was pooping, and that she was grabbing at the brick trying to pull herself. Then, she tried to bite the brick to get some advantage. HA! What a character.
No pictures again. At least not by my camera. There were, however, some oriental girls at the pool who, I'm pretty sure, got some of her! I'll have to recruit a camera man. Maybe Danny can come with us in the morning next week.
Well, Danny is due home anytime and we're going to go for a walk to look for lightning bugs (not fireflies, say the locals. It's like So UT and Hurricane; big no no)!

No comments: