Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally

Well, I’m taking a break from packing. Yep, we’re off to OK city, finally! I hope things go better there. I am convinced that Danny is a good salesman, and Wichita just sucks! Yesterday, the team got a total of 14 sales. That is horrible; less than half of their usual. It’s because of the negative media they’ve been getting. One sale of Danny’s, however, called him personally to tell him that after his neighbor told him about the news, he wasn’t going to cancel because he checked out APX, knew Danny was honest and that the new was full of crap! Yeah for Danny!! If only more people would stop believing everything they hear and start thinking for themselves!

Oh, and last night I sent someone to the hospital. Don’t worry, I didn’t hurt anyone. Quite the opposite. I had the opportunity to use my Athletic Training skills! Someone one the team got a concussion after work when they wrecked on their bike. He exhibited symptoms of a moderate concussion, but as to not take the risk of DEATH, or worse, I advised him to go to the hospital. He did. He’s okay – that is, he’s not going to die. Pat pat on the back. Job well done! ☺

2 comments:

singingrae said...

Hey you! Glad to hear that things are looking up. Sounds like an interesting adventure, no matter what. :) Love you and wish you the best in OK.
-Cousin Rachel

Becky said...

Way to save a life, Ash :) I'd feel reassured having you around if I were to be athletic :D