Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cheesecake Factory!!!

Just imagine...
Your exhausted. You've had a tiring, thought-it-would-never-end, hair-pulling, cross-eyed crazy day. Really, you checked out at noon. All you want now is to let the madness end! fall into bed like downed timber and sleep like a bump on one of those darn logs. Nothing would be better, right!?
Well, I was there. Saturday. Danny goes to work at about 8:45am and doesnt get home til after dark. Blah! Makes for a super long day, especially when Azilyn is the Energizer Bunny and ornery on top of it.
So, I planned to go to bed early. 9 or 9:30. This would make for a good 10hour night, or less. Azilyn thinks she needs to wake up with the sun at 6:30 every morning, give or take. It's killin' me. Well, somehow it didn't happen. I was up, staring at the computer screen when Danny got home, just before 10pm.
Soon after he got home we get a phone call. "We're all going to Cheesecake Factory for dinner." Well, I already had dinner ready, which we could have just saved for the next day, but can we go?? NO. We can't just leave the baby. Bummed on top of exhausted.
So, I'm getting ready for bed and I get a text. "What do you want from CF?" WHAT?
Well, I'm full from dinner right? So...Dessert?? Of course, who would pass up THE Cheesecake Factory CHEESECAKE! Not me! So after much negotiation, we figure out that we can have 5 pieces of cheesecake. Yea!!! Mouth is watering for like 20 minutes trying to decide which flavors we want. Finally we placed our order.
About midnight, a knock at the door. Though I'm ready to pass out, I ecstatically answer the door to a giant bag!
Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake, Keylime, cheesecake, Turtle Cheesecake, Cocoanut Cheesecake, Heaven-in-your-mouth cheesecake!!!!!!!
It was divine.

No comments: