Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Azilyn!

Okay, I know I'm a slacker on keeping the updates. I just wanted to wish my "baby" girl a happy birthday today! She is TWO! I just can't believe how time flies. I was totally going to plan a big birthday party for her since baby brother has gotten so much of the attention the past month or two, but again, I'm a slacker and I have failed to plan much of anything. Luckily, she's forgiving, and only two, so she probably wont remember anyway.
We did go swimming, which she LOVES, and invited some cousins too, so she really loved that. Then we went back to the cousin's house for dinner. Gumbo. It was delicious! Then we sang happy birthday to Azilyn and she was super excited about that. Dumb mom forgot the camera though. Her face was priceless. It was all aglow. After we sang she clapped and said, "I want some cake!" It was hilarious. She's definitely no dummy!
Happy Birthday big girl!!

No comments: