Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NaNaNa

We went to the RiverFest again today. My friend Ally came with us. Azilyn had a good time in the Cessna Kid’s Korner. It was a country theme today, so she had fun making some rope with Ally, workin’ the skid loader, and riding the steer of straw with mom. There was also a petting zoo, which she wasn’t too sure about. She kept pulling her hand away and giving the animals funny looks. We all shared a funnel cake. Azilyn just wanted to play in the powdered sugar. Yeah, it got all over, but only cuz the wind blew the plate over. We were going to get Azilyn’s face painted, but I didn’t think she’d hold still for very long. There were several things we just didn’t do because Azilyn is just too small, like a pony ride. After her reaction to the small animals, I’m not sure how she would have faired on a big one.

Well, Danny is just workin away. He is up to four sales now. Some guys get that or more in a day, but that’s okay. He’s still learning and I’m proud of him. He has had lots of people who were interested, but they didn’t pass a credit check. They do that to make sure people can actually pay their bills. Otherwise it wouldn’t really be a sale cuz they have to stick. There are some really nice people here, but I’m shocked at how many are so rude. They treat these salesman like they’re not human. Slamming doors, using vulgarity, throwing things, threatening them, leaving them out in severe weather!! Please be nice to salesmen and telemarketers. They are people too. You can be assertive without being rude.

So, I feel safe to say that Azilyn is walking!! She will walk along the couch, without holding on, goes short distance and attempts longer ones all the time. She even stands up on her own and goes. She’s not even 10 months old yet! Crazy. I have attempted to film her, but she’s a little camera shy. I’ve gotten a few shots though. The bad news is, apparently my camcorder doesn’t work with my computer after all. So, my friend is going to let me use her computer to burn a disc. Then I can try to get some video up for ya.

Here are some pictures of Azilyn and her baNaNa! She LOVES them!!

No comments: