Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Maybe I shouldn't be a blogger

So, I decided after looking at others' blogs that I suck at this. I know I dont have to write these super long entries, but somehow I feel like I should. Anyway.
Azilyn IS WALKING!! Maybe some day I'll figure out how get my videos from my camcorder to my computer, but so far, no luck. It's cuz we have a mac. I love it, but not everything is compatible. That sucks.
We had an awesome time at RiverFest last week. Even though we only went 3-4 days out of the 9. I bought Danny a hemp bracelet at the flee market they had, and he loves it. He's tried to make one before and it always breaks just before he's done. It's kinda funny.
Well, the mosquitoes are out in full force again. Danny is getting eaten alive. Mostly because he refuses to use bug spray. He doesn't like the smell, or feel. I've gotten one. The iching drives me Mad!

No comments: